Thanks for the wall squat segment!!

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Cathe, thank you for doing the wall squat segment on Cathe TV. It was very helpful. I could better see how far out your feet were and got a better idea on how to perform the exercise properly. I am loving Cathe TV!!! :eek::eek:

Cathe, thank you for doing the wall squat segment on Cathe TV. It was very helpful. I could better see how far out your feet were and got a better idea on how to perform the exercise properly. I am loving Cathe TV!!! :eek::eek:

Not to mention you are now world wide famous! :eek:

Cool

Hey lucky you, hearing Cathe actually say your name in front of an audience must make things feel a l'il extra special!! But the question is, Catherine, will you continue to remain humble or will all this publicity just go straight to your head?? ;)

ROTFMAO!!! I was excited, but there was no one here to hear it when I played it lol!! I will have to play it back for my DH :cool:

Hey lucky you, hearing Cathe actually say your name in front of an audience must make things feel a l'il extra special!! But the question is, Catherine, will you continue to remain humble or will all this publicity just go straight to your head?? ;)
'

Humble of course :p Just don't ask my dh :p

Yes, those tips really helped while doing this morning's disc 9. I used a 6" high step and was able to pick up the weights instead of sitting on the floor. LOL Actually, I used them to pick them up, and then place them back down. Wow! I really felt those!

Thanks again, Cathe! :)

Yes thanks for the wall squat segment (I just saw it today because an e-mail was sent to me from SNM about it -- thanks!!!) I was having trouble going down as far as everyone (knee issues). So I loved the suggestion of using something to boost the weights up a bit. I have a bunch of old telephone books I never use and I think those will work perfect for me. I was doing them with weights, but just continually holding them and not going down all the way (but doing the holding pattern part of the exercise). I still felt it in my legs, but I think this will be better!

I love STS and thank you for the TV segments -- they are great! Julie

Yes thanks! I thought I was going way to low, and thinking my arms were way too short for not reaching the floor to grab my wts!!! But then when I saw Cathe from the side, I realized she was going pretty far below 90, and in fact, does not have monkey arms! So I realized I was doing them right. Of course, right doesn't mean easy, but I can do them, and they don't bug my knees like I thought they would. Especially surprised bc I have had bad knee issues in the past, which have been VERY good the last 6 or 8 months (YAY!) but they can be touchy.

I am LOVING the STS!!!!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.