Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe TV

Cathe TV Cathe TV is not an actual TV or cable show; it is our own web “show” that we have launched on our web site.

SNM--When Will Cathe TV resume?

This is a discussion on SNM--When Will Cathe TV resume? within the Cathe TV forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Originally Posted by horsing around I like the ideas provided by ebonynicole. I enjoyed a blog a few years ago ...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Cathlete
ebonynicole's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsing around View Post
I like the ideas provided by ebonynicole.

I enjoyed a blog a few years ago in which Cathe showcased her crew. It would be fun to see Cathe interview them and perhaps some Cathletes. They could share exercise habits, motivational stories, eating tips, etc. I'm like a sponge and will absorb anything Cathe puts out there!

Thanks for asking.
Lisa
Awesome idea, I would love to see the crew interviewed as well it would be great to get their thoughts about fitness too.

Also while I haven't done LIS yet and I do appreciate this series but there are some moves in the series that look complex. For example like someone asked about doing jumping jacks with the gliding discs properly. I know she showed us how to use the discs in the shipping video but would be good to see how to apply them with the moves in this series.

Hopefully I've made some sense here
Old 11-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Cathlete

1. I really enjoyed the form pointers and demos that Cathe provided on Cathe TV.
2. I also like Ebonynicole's idea of discussing some of the newsletter articles in more detail or from a different angle
Old 11-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Catheite

I loved the pointers too and I think pointers for the new series would be really helpful as well.

I would also appreciate if Cathe could talk about using weights in videos, and how often to give rest in between. For example-I always thought that you were supposed to give 48 hrs of rest in between workouts with weights. But in a rotation there was a circuit DVD and a strength DVD back to back, both using weights. So if that could be explained it would be really helpful. And also an add on to that-which LIS workouts should not be done back to back. Although I haven't done all of them yet, it seems like weights are used in most of them.

Thanks!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:22 PM
Cathlete

Another topic that people alot about are rotations snd injuries, so those could definitely topics for discussion.

Also something that would be cool but not sure if it is feasible is to allow folks to call in, like on a live taping to ask their question or say hello. Not something you would need to do all the time but here and there.

Just some thoguhts
Old 01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
dbclark44's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by regina View Post
1. I really enjoyed the form pointers and demos that Cathe provided on Cathe TV.
2. I also like Ebonynicole's idea of discussing some of the newsletter articles in more detail or from a different angle
This is what I'd love to see when it comes back. Especially form pointers. Cathe is awesome about giving pointers during a workout, but sometimes when working out it's distrating to take it all in, you know. So I'd really love demos with form pointers.

Something else would be ideas and how to get the best use of the workout blender as well as programming DVDs. I never really got that.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Cathlete

I know this isn't something you could do all the time but could be added in an episode:

Where are they now??

I know Cathe has worked with alot of people as pasrt of her cast and especially those Cathletes that have been with Cathe from day 1 would like to know what ever happened for thier favorite cast member.

Just another thuoght to throw out there
Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Cathlete
exercise-lover's Profile Fields

I would love to see some footage from a road trip. You post pictures, but a video would be so much fun. It would make me feel like I got to go too!
Old 05-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

So when is the CAthe tV coming on? i went to the site and it still only had 2 videos and several ones of the dvd's. So is the not happening anymore?