Question about Cathe On Demand

Camilapalmeida

Hi there,

I got pretty excited about Cathe on Demand. Are we going to have access to premixes or just the original workout video?

Thanks!!!

OnDemand Premixes

Eventually you will have access to all of the Premixes, but for now just the regular and bonus videos are available on Cathe OnDemand. Since there are over 1000 premixes it will take us a long time to add all of the Premixes to our OnDemand channel. We plan on starting with our newer videos and then start working backwards to our older workouts.

Roku?

I asked this in another place, but not sure I asked it in the right place so I'm going to ask it here too. Will the Cathe on demand be available on device's like the Roku? I can't watch anything from the computer on my computer monitor-too small and tv too old to be able to hook up to the internet. I do have a Rodu and that is great and works great.

Roku Streaming

We don't have Roku, but from what we have read Roku doesn't support streaming from a web browser. Since this is how we stream to you it doesn't seem Roku will work, but Google's Chromecast which you can purchase for $35 will allow you to stream from your computer to your TV. Apple Tv will of course work too.

We don't have Roku, but from what we have read Roku doesn't support streaming from a web browser. Since this is how we stream to you it doesn't seem Roku will work, but Google's Chromecast which you can purchase for $35 will allow you to stream from your computer to your TV. Apple Tv will of course work too.

I have an older TV. Which means I don't have HD, so I have no HDMI connection on my TV. If I understood the information I read about Google's Chromecast, that is how you hook Chromecast up-through the HDMI. So, if you have an older TV without the HDMI hook up the Chromecast won't work.
We have Direct TV and there is something that I can buy that hooks into the Direct tv receiver that will let me get ON-Demand. I haven't gotten yet, but was thinking about it. I would get ABC on demand, things like that. Would that let me get Cathe On Demand?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.