I love CatheLive!

I don't post much on the forums, but I feel like I just have to say how much fun I'm having doing the CatheLive workouts! I'm so glad she's doing these and that they are archived for use anytime. I've been working out with Cathe since I found her on FitTV in 2007. I own most of her DVD's, although not all, so I subscribed to OnDemand, so I have the best of both world with Live and OnDemand. Although I have never found myself bored with Cathe DVD's -- how could you, there's SO much variety -- these classes have brought in a whole different element for me.

My connection speed isn't super fast at my house, so the video is sometimes a little choppy, but the audio always streams nicely. I quickly got used to that 15 minutes into the first live video. And no, they're not DVD quality broadcasts, but I LOVE watching and participating in a real class with "real" people - not all those superwomen in her videos ;) - and I've even found it has pushed me to work out harder in some respects. It's like working out in a real gym class again, but even better -- you always get your favorite teacher, and the classes are scheduled for whenever it's convenient for you. How much more can you ask for?! Oh yes, the bargain price of $10/mo. I used to pay over $120/mo for my fancy gym membership and found that I was only really using it a handful of times a month because I couldn't make a class at a certain time, or I didn't like a certain teacher, or I was running 10 minutes late... excuses, excuses. Cathe has taken all the excuses away!

It's fun to see what Cathe is wearing on any particular day. Loved a shirt she had on that said "It's called discipline -- get some!" And some purple leopard tennis shoes in one video. And even some of the attendees -- I had no idea it was a workout clothing trend for the pants to be patterned!

Thoroughly having fun with these workouts. and since there was no July rotation posted, I took the opportunity to take advantage of these. Going to do the All About Legs live class today -- 69 minutes, ugh. I previewed it a bit and looks like a fairly good section on barre work, which I hate, and that means I need to do that the most. :)

Keep 'em coming Cathe. These classes are awesome!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.