Is Cathe TV In Hiatus...

I was wondering the same thing. I miss them. I loved all the tips and form pointers I'll give her a pass on them if she's too busy working on STS Cardio though. ;)

I'm sure it'll be back up and running as soon as they have clips from STS Cardio available. :D

I was wondering the same thing. I miss them. I loved all the tips and form pointers I'll give her a pass on them if she's too busy working on STS Cardio though. ;)

I'm sure it'll be back up and running as soon as they have clips from STS Cardio available. :D

I'm guessing that's partly to blame.

Bumping - I miss Cathe on CatheTV. I know you're busy, Cathe, but any idea when you will record some new segments?

TIA

In the meantime, there's always the chance of finding entertainment with some of the regular channels on cable TV. In light of the recent road trip, making national TV appearances, planning an EB tour, filming SC, teaching, forum time and taking a breather like a normal person, it may actually be a little while before her regularly scheduled programming resumes.

P.S. I've got remote in hand, flipping to HBO as I type :)

Bumping - I miss Cathe on CatheTV. I know you're busy, Cathe, but any idea when you will record some new segments?

TIA

Hi..
We will continue with Cathe TV very soon again. I just had some very pressing timelines to meet these last 2.5 weeks..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.