Cathe Live Workouts Similar to ___ DVD Workout

beskinny

Cathlete
Hello all! I'm really enjoying the Cathe Live workouts. SO MUCH ENERGY!

I'm trying to figure out which DVD each live workout is most similar to so I can easily replace in Cathe's monthly rotations. I find that sticking to a rotation helps keep me on track with my workouts.

Has anyone given this any thought? Thanks in advance!

I've been hoping that an index would be available that would list a basic description of the workout, possibly a clip, a listing of the equipment needed, and (as you noted) a list of comparable workouts so that the Live workouts could be inserted into rotations. I think a lot of what I'm describing is similar to how the DVDs are displayed in Cathe's store. I'm also loving the Live workouts, but I think as the inventory builds, it will be harder to keep track of what's available. But it will be fun trying to keep up with all of them!:rolleyes:

I am just checking the cardio box for add workout, and adding a note for Cathe live. A very simple approach, but I like to check off the box, too. It keeps me honest.

SIMILAR DVD'S

I know the feeling, I downloaded the June Rotation schedule and felt the same way. I went through my DVD's and was lucky to find ones similar to the ones on the schedule. A little time consuming, but worth it!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.