Cathe Live and OnDemand with Xbox?

LadyLep

Cathlete
Can I get this on my Xbox? It works well on my iMac (but it's in the kitchen and all my workout stuff is in the basement), but I'm not sure how to get it to connect down there. My router is also in the basement very close to the TV, if that helps. Thanks!

Hi LadyLep,

Yes, you can use your CatheLive/Cathe OnDemand subscription on an Xbox. Internet Explorer is pre-installed on the Xbox One, but if you have an Xbox 360, make sure you have Internet Explorer installed on your device (instructions are here if you don't: Internet Explorer on Xbox Live | Xbox Internet Explorer). You can navigate to Cathe's website and log in as normal!

If you want to play videos through your computer, you can also add an Apple TV to your television and use AirPlay to mirror your Mac's screen. Information for doing this can be found here: About AirPlay Mirroring in OS X

I will look into this. But my kids are telling me that it only has YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and video games. Sorry for the delayed response!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi LadyLep,

Yes, you can use your CatheLive/Cathe OnDemand subscription on an Xbox. Internet Explorer is pre-installed on the Xbox One, but if you have an Xbox 360, make sure you have Internet Explorer installed on your device (instructions are here if you don't: Internet Explorer on Xbox Live | Xbox Internet Explorer). You can navigate to Cathe's website and log in as normal!

If you want to play videos through your computer, you can also add an Apple TV to your television and use AirPlay to mirror your Mac's screen. Information for doing this can be found here: About AirPlay Mirroring in OS X
This is great news! I can't wait to set it up, no more watching on my laptop!

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I d/l windows explorer just fine but I couldn't when I went to the test page all I got was a black screen. [emoji17] guess I have to wait until I get a cord to connect my tube tv to my iPad or get anew tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hubby tried it for me last night and we got IE to download but then when we clicked on one of the live's it said flashplayer needed to be loaded. Tried that but said flashplayer wasn't compatible on XBox. BooHoo, I was so excited when I thought I would be able to get the Lives to come through XBox.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.