Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe TV

Cathe TV Cathe TV is not an actual TV or cable show; it is our own web “show” that we have launched on our web site.

BRILLIANT IDEA FOR CATHE!

This is a discussion on BRILLIANT IDEA FOR CATHE! within the Cathe TV forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hopefully they are looking at this forum and looking into this idea....

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Cathlete
ebonynicole's Profile Fields

Hopefully they are looking at this forum and looking into this idea.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Wow that is an awesome idea!! It would be like we can catch her teaching her classes and we can participate once in a while so cool. Or id like to see clips of them making the new dvd with the blunders and cut and do overs and stuff like inside look in how they make the workouts.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Cathlete
missyt's Profile Fields

This would be amazing..... I too would even pay a fee!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Cathlete
TRSTACIE's Profile Fields

I love the idea of watching Cathe teach a class. However, if I were a participant in the class, I am not sure how I would feel about a bunch of people outside of the class watching me. Just my opinion though....
Old 10-23-2013, 02:12 PM

Please... please... please! I would love to join in, from my living room, to Cathe's live classes at her gym. This would be a great monthly subscription service! I know so many committed exercisers that love live gym group classes but can not attend the times local gyms schedule the classes they love. They often workout early before work or family activities and would love to have this service, bringing the "live class" experience to their home. The DVD's are AWESOME but there is just something so special about a "live" group class feel. Please offer this!!!
RapidBreath likes this.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Catheite
twinkletoes129's Profile Fields

I totes agree!! We need Cathe to tape live classes so we can attend any time we want since most of us can't get to her amazing gym in New Jersey! Alot of online yoga sites do that already. They tape their live classes including there local students who don't mind being taped. Some online classes aim their camera in such a way that students who don't want to be in the video lay their mats outside the camera angle area. Please Cathe think about it long and hard, you are such a leader in innovation and love to hear the hearts of your Cathletes!!!
RapidBreath and Mariposa1973 like this.