Aug 21st IMAX LIVE

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathelive Subscribers: Tomorrow's 9:15am EST class (Aug 21st) will be IMAX LIVE (with the step). The format will be just like my Imax workouts....warm up, followed by a few intervals and a cool down. Each interval will consist of simple step choreography repeated for about a minute, a high intensity blast for about a minute and a cool down for about a minute (or less, wink). Equipment needed is a full sized step at your desired height. A 6 inch or 8 inch step height is advised for best overall effect. That's it! See you ready to sweat!

I haven't subscribed to Cathe Live...YET...because finances don't allow, but I torture myself by watching each and every video clip until I can sign up. :) Cathe, you are amazing! The IMAX Live class looks like the best one yet, and I hope hope hope that you will include some of the moves that you used during the interval blasts in the class in your new Ripped w/HiiT cardio: fast feet shuffle around the step; squat jump turns into step back into power circles; (jumping) running man with a tap down on the step; squat digs forward/over/back/over the step.

You pretty much chose all my favorite blasts and combined them into what looks like one amazingly fun workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.