Apple TV Tutorial

SNM Videos

Administrator
Apple TV offers the best quality for watching Cathe live on your big screen TV. Watch our tutorial on how you can use Apple TV to get your Cathe Live and OnDemand videos from your computer or mobile device on to your Big Screen TV, Just click on the following link to view our Apple TV tutorial video. | View Video |

Phone calls

Well, I learned something new while using the Apple TV airplay with my iPhone. When you are 3/4's through a workout and a phone call comes in...guess what? It disconnects your airplay even if you don't answer :( I had to go through the endless steps to find the video and then try to find as close as possible to get to where I was. It's not that big of a deal...but it was high cardio I was doing so it totally brought my heart rate down before I started up again.

Hi nccjones,

What you can do to avoid that happening is to first put your phone into airplane mode (in iOS7 you can swipe up from the bottom of your screen and tap on the airplane mode icon in the upper left corner), and then tap on the wifi icon to turn the wifi back on so that you can access the web for Cathe OnDemand/CatheLive. This way, you can watch your videos without a phone call or text interrupting you (calls will go to your voicemail). However, iMessages and alerts can still come through because wifi is active, but at least you have limited the interruptions

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.