About the May 21st Cathe Live Class

SNM Videos

Administrator
Hi Cathletes! Thursday live this week will be All About Legs...this is a solid leg workout that will start out with compound weight exercises to get the legs fired up and the heart pumping. Then it will continue on with all kinds of leg sculpting drills to tone and tighten the legs as we approach the summer months. Equipment needed will be a set of 10 to 12 pound hand weights, dixie cups, fire walker bands, paper plates (we use little red rags in the gym), stability ball, a chair and a mat. Arrrrre youuuu Readyyyyy?

I was going to do legs today but now will wait till tomorrow. Thanks for the notification and on what equipment will be used. Very helpful!!!!

Yay! I am the most excited about this one! I'm a sucker for leg workouts - can't wait! (Love these little teaser messages on Wednesdays, ha ha!)

Cathe's Gym Leg Class

XTrain's Cardio Leg blast was actually based on Cathe's Wed Gym Leg class that you will see today. She has different versions of this class that she does and not sure which she plans on doing today for the Cathe Live broadcast.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.