The Wieght Rack/Tower in 4 Day Split

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
Forgive my typo in the header!!!

Hello!

I would like to make a suggestion...I think it would be really great if cathe.com could offer the Weight Rack/Tower featured in 4Day Split!!!

I now own every thing from 1 lbs to 40 lbs dumbbells with no rack to hold them. I have often thought about a traditional weight room rack for the majority of the weights, but the Tower in 4DS would be so much nicer! It's compact, looks like it may rotate-not a problem if it doesn't, and it looks great! I love how that would easily fit into the corner of my exercise room vs taking up a large section of wall with a traditional rack. Worse, having all of my dumbbells lined up on the floor.

I really thought the Weight Tower was quite spiffy. Perhaps you might offer it in the future?

Last edited:
I would second that motion!! I too, line all my dumbbells up on the floor. The only dumbbell racks I've found around here hold only 3 sets unless I go to the wall rack which will take up too much valuable "stepping" room.

I would love to be able to buy one!

I would buy a Cathe weight rack/tower. I have mine all over the floor and hidden behind some speakers, which means I have to pull out the ones I need before I do a dvd. Kind of a pain. The tower in the 4 day split series is nice and attractive, and would fit in a corner. Plus, it holds a lot of dumbbells. If you look on Amazon.com there are towers for sale that hold around 8 pair, but they aren't nearly as attractive as the one on 4 day split and don't look as sturdy. Iron grip, Deltch Fitness, and Champion makes a tower that holds 8 pair of dumbbells, and they sell for $106-$136. However, like I said, they aren't as attractive. I would much prefer a Cathe one.

great suggestion...I'd love one too.

My weights are also all lined up on the floor and I have, on occasion, caught my heel on one when doing step and I don't want to twist an ankle or anything so it would be best to have them all organized.

Fingers crossed this happens! :D

Same here I have all of mine lined up on the floor too. I haven't really looked into weight racks but if she offered that it would good, tall and doesn't take up alot of room.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.