Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions

Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions This forum is your opportunity to tell us about any fitness products you would like us to either carry or develop. Also, please tell us about what you either like or dislike about any of our current FBC products and what we could do to make any of our FBC products better.

Fitness clothing line

This is a discussion on Fitness clothing line within the Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions forums, part of the category;; Not sure where to post this. I think you should do your own line. Seems like you would be great ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Catheite

Default Fitness clothing line

Not sure where to post this. I think you should do your own line. Seems like you would be great at it. You have great taste and you know what works.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Cathlete
JodelleFitzh20's Profile Fields

I agree! Everything she wears and designs for each video is just well thought out and looks great on each body type! I'd by Cathe Thredz!

www.getfitwithjodelle.com
Old 11-29-2009, 07:50 AM
Cathlete

I'd buy too!
Old 12-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Cathlete
hottiescientist's Profile Fields

If Cathe does this, could it be considered to partner up with a green fitness line clothing company? I recently discovered Alo sports and have been really impressed with the quality of material and they already have arrangements with big chains like Sports Authority and Dicks sporting Goods so more people could see the products in person than online. If that were to happen, I would totally buy.

I got to go to the San Diego RT! You can read about my thoughts here.

Yeah, and I'm doing Turbofire now. Here's an honest, detailed review here.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Catheite

Talking

I agree!!! Cathe should have her own fitness clothing line. I want to see spandex type-like what she wore in BM2 and LIC and that series. I know of course that was Nike, but I'd like to see Cathe design something similiar. I know Cathe wears yoga pants, but I would also like to see the style offered in matching spandex shorts. I also like what she wore in Muscle Max (purple and black combo), Hardcore extreme, basic step body fusion, core max, drill max, imax 3 and core cardio circuit. I would also like to see her offer matching track suits, matching cool wick/dry weave shirts, fleece sweatshirts with quarter zip up and regular shorts as well.
Go Cathe!!
Eva
Old 04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Catheite
phoenix130's Profile Fields

I'd buy too - assuming they would ship to Canada of course! Some of the others don't ship outside the US.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:34 PM

Wink

I'd buy her fitness line in a heartbeat....She's got the right mixture of function and style....clothes to really sweat in plus stylish enough to please Stacey and Clinton.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Catheite
zoesmom's Profile Fields

I agree. I'm always looking for a good pair of pants of shirt to workout in.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Catheite

Default cammie pants and shorts

I'd like to see her sell the cammie pants and also I would like to see shorts in the same pattern that Cathe has on in the Texas road trip picture of her riding a horse. They are light brownish/gray cammie pants and she has a matching brownish/gray Cathlete shirt on.
I want those cammie pants!!!
Eva
Old 12-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Cathlete
Bettypcw's Profile Fields

Default Still sorely lacking in 2010

In this day and age, petite-length pants are in short supply (sorry, couldn't help myself!). And even when they are available, do you notice how the 'petite' lengths are getting longer?! Cathe would understand.

Betty