Dumbbell organizer

AmyWI

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it would be neat to have a Cathe dumbbell organizer. I always have my weights all over the place! There are others out there, but I bet Cathe's would sell great!

YES! agreed. I love the dumbell set that Cathe has in the STS series. Would definitely buy that if it was availabe.

A Cathe Dumbbell tower would be great

I've been looking on the internet for a dumbbell tower and have found several but none look as good or hold as many as Cathe's on her dvd's. I would LOVE if Cathe would sell a dumbbell tower like they use on the dvd so I can get all my dumbbells off the floor and from behind my speakers. I don't have an extra room to put my equipment, and I like to keep my main living space (I have a great room where the only walls are ones that are outside walls, no walls to separate rooms except between the bedroom) as uncluttered and attractive as possible. So, I have things in closet's and my dumbbells behind speakers. Which means I have to pull them out each time I do a DVD. I think the dumbbell tower is nice because I wouldn't have to hide that, I could fit it next to my tv and it would look good and be easy to get to when doing a Cathe dvd.

Yeah the post right before your was asking about that, I would buy it if she came out with one. I haven't really looked into yet but should eventually :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.