Workout Manager ERROR

hawgwild

Cathlete
I went to go and print ou STS Total Body workout card. The exercises are correct (with some extras in there. lol) but completely out of order and duplicated way too many times. It printed out 4 sheets of stuff...

Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises Premix issues

I tested the print functionality for Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises Premix and it worked fine and only printed one copy. Is it possible you clicked on the print button more than once?

Also, what are the extra exercises you're seeing?

No. I didn't click on "print"more than once. It didn't print more than one copy... it printed the workout incorrectly and a lot longer. It grew to four pages in stead of the usual one.
The workout cards reads like this...

Squats (dumbell)
Squats (dumbell)
Squats (dumbbell)
one leg elevated lunges
one leg elevated lunges
one leg elevated lunges
power barbell deadlift
power barbell deadlift
power barbell deadlift
Squats (dumbell)
Squats (dumbell)
Squats (dumbbell)
one leg elevated lunges
one leg elevated lunges
one leg elevated lunges
power barbell deadlift
power barbell deadlift
power barbell deadlift
flat bench press (barbell)
Incline bench press (barbell)
Squats narrow stance (dumbbell)
chest flys (flat bench) (dumbbell)
dips
static lunge (dumbell)
incline bench press (barbell)
stiff legged deadlift (barbell)
flat bench press (barbell)
dips
standing upright rows..... etc. etc. etc.

..... anyhow, that's only halfway through the second page... there are four in total. Pull-ups are in there a couple of times and pretty much a good mix of bunch of others.
sets" seem to be eliminated as it starts to just read alike a grocery list of exercises...
I checked and double checked.
It is
Disc STS Total Body - normal - STS Total Body - Isolation & Compound

Last edited:
STS Total Body Workout Card Error

Okay, I see the issue. This is not a premix, but actually the main program. Probably something happened when our developers were working on the STS premixes. I'll send the issue upstream to them and have it fixed shortly.

STS Total Body bug now fixed

I think this has now been fixed. Let us know if you're still seeing a problem?

I just checked again and it was fine on my system. Try adding the main STS workout again to see if you were just cached and let me know what you see.

No. Still not working. I also tried it on another computer with a different OS and a different browser. Does the same thing. That's weird that it's working for you OK.
:confused:

Just to make sure we're looking at the same thing are you referring to the main STS Total Body workout? If so could you attach a screen shot or list what exercises you're seeing?

Good idea. Yes. It's the main STS Total Body workout. It may take several screen shots as there a LOT of exercises. lol

I will have to post again to get the rest of the screenshots (max of 5 per post)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.59.41 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.59.41 PM.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.59.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.59.18 PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.58.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.58.59 PM.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.58.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.58.44 PM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.58.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.58.18 PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
OK. If you look at the names of the attachments, you will be able totell the order in which they were taken. When I went to take the last screen shot, I had ALMOST arched the bottom of the page of exercise, so I think there is just one or two at the end (not really a whole other page). Hoped I explained that right. lol

Also, if you start viewing the attachments, it seems to start with the last one I took. The first one I took is the last attachment here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.57.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.57.51 PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.57.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.57.35 PM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.57.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 8.57.14 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I think I see why we're seeing two different things. I'm going through the Calendar tab and I bet your going through the "STS tab". When I went through the "STS tab" I saw what you were seeing. We've now corrected this for the STS tab. Try it again and let me know if it is now correct?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.