Getting workout manager off Facebook

cheryl4264

Cathlete
I am new to facebook and trying to figure out how it works! When I clicked on facebook on Cathe's website, all of a sudden all my entries from Workout Manager appear on my facebook page everyday. I don't want them on my facebook, how do I get unconnected to Cathe.com?

Thanks,
Cheryl

I just did this a couple of weeks ago...let's see if I can remember:

Go to your FB page and click on "Account."

Then click on "Application Settings."

The Workout Manager should pop up along with some others. The option to delete it should be there as well.

I hope that works!

Help - now I can't update Workout Manager because of FB connection

I tried this, and was able to edit out Workout Manager by using application settings on my Facebook page. However, now it won't allow me update my workout manager. When I go to check the "workout completed" box, it tells me I can't without connecting to Facebook again. Help!! How do I get rid of Facebook? I love using workout manager and miss using it!

I would double check and make sure you deleted the WM application on Facebook.

Then maybe clear out the cookies in your browser.

I will double check when I get home. Thanks for helping me!!

(I can't access FB at work so I can't try 'til this weekend.)

Thanks Lori!

No problem. Hopefully someone from SNM will see this and jump in with a suggestion or two.

FB can be funny at times, which is why I suggested you double check your Application settings. I'm sure you did it the first time, but FB itself doesn't always work smoothly.

Clearing the cookies may help too. I can't remember for sure, but I think I did that as well.

Help with getting rid of FB so I can use WM

I looked at it is gone - but I still get the error message and WM won't allow me to update my workouts because it says I have to go to facebook. Ugh! Yes I hope someone from SNM will help me.

How do I "clear the cookies" ?

Thanks!

Cheryl

SNM please help

I cleaned out my cookies but still get this message when I try to update my workout manager:

Your facebook session has expired, Please refresh the page and login to facebook.

facebook

Are you making sure not to click on the "‘Facebook Connect" button in the upper right ? Also, have you tried deleting your temporary internet files?

trying to update WM without FB

I originally did click on facebook connect while updating my calendar, yes that is my problem, because now I can't get it unconnected. Yes I did clear out cookies. But it still tells me I have to connect with FB in order to update my workout manager.

Clearing cookies is different than clearing temporary internet files. You need to make sure you do both. I would also make sure you did not click on the "facebook connect" button again after unchecking the WM application in facebook. Let us know if this helps?

It worked! Thanks SNM

The fix worked - I have disconnected from facebook and can enjoy using workout manager again without it showing up on my FB page. Thanks so much! I love using WM

Yay! You know, when I clear my cookies, I also clear Temp. Internet files too. I just do it all in one big sweep, so that's probably why I cleared it up the first time around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.