Streaming Issues

tschilling

Hello,

I have 2 problems with the On Demand streaming service:

1. I received several PayPal charges and credits yesterday for this service; it appears that I currently have one active membership, yet today I am unable to access any videos.

2. What is the correct URL for access? I've been using
Videos | Cathe Video Streaming
This is not user-friendly at all, and very difficult to navigate. I am supposed to be accessing the videos elsewhere?

I really hope that there is or will be an app for streaming.....

Thanks,
Traci

Problem with Subscription and OnDemand serach

If you signed up more than once because something went wrong or by accident it will cause some problems. Just contact customer support at [email protected]

You're going to the right page for our OnDemand videos. Can you explain in more details what kind of a problem you're having finding the video you want?

With our search you can either type in the name of the video you want to find in the first field or alternatively leave the first field blank and select from the dropdown in workout series to see a list of videos from that series. You can also select workout type, like kickbox, to instantly see a list of all of our kickbox workouts.

When you're done with each search make sure to click the reset button before attempting the next search. Let me know if this helps or if you're still a having a problem. You should be able to find any video you want in just a few seconds.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.