Posts not posting!

Chosen

I've been having the hardest time trying to get posts to post today. I actually managed to have a reply post but when I look at the thread now, it's not there! Weirdly enough, on the main page of the forum, my username is listed as the last person to post. :confused:

Help! I've been desparately trying to get a question to Cathe in hopes that she could respond. Thank you!

Well, that posted! Is there a restriction on copying and pasting from Word? All of the posts that did not go through were from Word documents. Thanks!

Well, that posted! Is there a restriction on copying and pasting from Word? All of the posts that did not go through were from Word documents. Thanks!

Forum post not showing

This is because you recently registered and the forum software uses a scoring algorithm that can restrict your posts to help prevent spam. New registrations are always screened more heavily by the forum software and new posts are often delayed until a moderator reviews them. After a few days and after moderators approve your posts the forum software will be much more forgiving. Sorry for the problems, but it is the only way to prevent spammers from taking over the site. If you continue to have problems please let us know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.