Eat Clean Breakfast/Suggestions?

chammer

Cathlete
So... I know HOW to eat clean :p it's doing it :eek: ...eternally...:rolleyes: ...that's the challenge :eek:

I'm in my clean eat kick--- mode - pre-made soup, homemade breakfast, pre-cut veggies... the worx and it IS work!!...

For breakfast:
egg white veggie omelet plus oatmeal with berries - effective BUT too much food for a slooow eater! Protein shakes are easy and sometimes I do the omelet and skip the oatmeal... any other ideas for a similar nutrient dense day starter ?

Thanks for any thoughts ! :)

One of my favourite breakfasts below:

Steel Cut Oatmeal (I usually make a cup, dry, at a time and it does a few breakfasts)
1/2 mashed banana
1/4 cup fresh pineapple (diced up)
Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
Tbsp walnut pieces

Mix all together and enjoy. The following day, I can re-heat the oatmeal in the micro with a splash of skim milk and add the remaining ingredients.

When I first started eating steel cut oatmeal, I used pure maple syrup (just a tsp or so) but now I don't even need that. I love it. I did get this recipe out of an old Clean Eating Mag. I think it was called Jamacian Steel Cut Oats or something like that.

I have not had the experience of 'fruit not being fattening' on me it is:(

I really like to boil some eggs for easy grab n go, clean breakfasts. 2 eggs and some berries is fine.

Alisha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.