Cool Website that helps with meal planning

emigliori

Cathlete
I was reading an article about foods to avoid post workout on the Muscle and Fitness Hers website. While reading the comments (I always get so much interesting info from reader comments) one of the readers made mention to a website called eatthismuch.com.

So... of course I checked it out. Now, I've just started playing with it myself so I am not sure of what it is capable of, but I've tinkered a bit and here is what I've discovered so far.

There is some setup involved where you enter your personal stats, how many meals you want to eat, what items you do and don't want to eat, how many calories, and my FAVORITE -- you can actually enter your macronutrient ratio's!! I've been trying to follow a 40:40:20 macronutrient ratio, but am having a hard time figuring it out because it is so timeconsuming. I'm a single mom, who works, goes to school and finds time to squeeze in exercise, but that's it! Anyway, I thought I'd tell you all about it, since meal planning is a struggle for so many of us.

There is a free option and a paid option. I dont' think you can save your meal plans with the free option, but you can print them. Anyway, I thought I'd share this discovery with you all, maybe someone will find it useful. I'm going to go play around with it some more. Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.