Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Nutrition Forums > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition General discussion about diet, weight loss, nutrition and healthy eating.

Coffee?

This is a discussion on Coffee? within the Diet and Nutrition forums, part of the Nutrition Forums category;; Well I do not take coffee either before or after workout because i do not think it is good for ...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 05:31 AM

Well I do not take coffee either before or after workout because i do not think it is good for your health and body . I use to drink protein shake before workout and also drink milk after workout . As i am doing body building so i believe that protein shake is best option in this regard instead of coffee .
Old 06-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Danas_gettin_fit's Profile Fields

I always have a large cup before my workout. It makes such a difference and I think its fine. Coffee is natural and there's a lot of new research showing its many benefits. I admit I drink a lot of the stuff and I enjoy it. The lower calorie drinks at Starbucks make a good treat when I'm trying to follow a healthy diet.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Linda1's Profile Fields

It is a good source of potassium .
Everybody tolerates this differently, but if you always get a headache on days you don't have coffee, you are addicted to it.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 AM

I am like a noctural animal so i need coffee every night i can't go a single day without a cup of coffee.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Catheite
Molly2222's Profile Fields

I just love coffee so much. If I had to choose between not having wine or coffee for the rest of my life, I think I would choose coffee, and this from a girl who loves her wine. Luckily, I limit my intake and have no issued with sleep problems.

linda
Old 01-11-2013, 07:43 PM

I drink up to 6 cups a day. Yeah, thats right. 6 cups. Sometimes less if Im having green tea. If anyone tries to take it away from me I will jack them up!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:18 PM

I'm a 1-2 small 5oz cup a day-er usually but the last six months or so my Starbucks infatuation was starting to get on my own nerve so I'm taking January off.. not just coffee (my dear sweet coffee ) but ALL caffeine.

I've been starting my days with a big 12oz glass of water with lemon instead and while I miss the aroma and flavor - overall I've slept better, woken up earlier and more alert (naturally), had more consistent mental and physical energy, avoiding my usual afternoon energy slump (aka caffeine crash), and have a calmer overall experience.

For whatever reason my body is enjoying this respite, so I'm honoring it...for now...though I will, undoubtedly, enjoy coffee/caffeine again
Old 06-13-2013, 05:24 AM

Where coffee has many disadvantages. there are many advantages as well. One of them is that it increases the short term memory of the coffee drinker..

Des Moines personal trainer lose weight

Last edited by Erica56; 06-15-2013 at 02:49 AM..