Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Nutrition Forums > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition General discussion about diet, weight loss, nutrition and healthy eating.

Apples-Sugar

This is a discussion on Apples-Sugar within the Diet and Nutrition forums, part of the Nutrition Forums category;; I think if you took a survey of overweight people you would have a hard time finding one who got ...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Catheite
bpurcell's Profile Fields

I think if you took a survey of overweight people you would have a hard time finding one who got that way by eating too much fruit. I find that I can eat as much fruit as I want (maybe 3 a day?) and not gain weight. When I start eating candy and junk I pack on the pounds immediately. I've also found that I can eat as many nuts as I want (maybe 1/2 cup serving?) and not gain weight. I eat them roasted but unsalted. I think you need to eat based on how your own body reacts to foods and not worry about so many strict rules. I don't worry so much about natural foods but try to avoid the processed stuff.

Barbara
Old 12-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Cathlete
martijean1's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to martijean1

I have been eating simple carbs only (aka: fruit) in the morning for years, a very high carb/complete protein lunch, with a lean meat/salad or vegi dinner for years and have loved it. It has worked wonders! As stated earlier, food as God made it is a great thing. And everything in moderation...