Anyone Paleo or Primal

hawgwild

Cathlete
Just wondering if anyone here followed a Paleo or Primal lifestyle? Do you do Cathe workouts everyday? And my I ask what your macros are roughly...

Hi!

I am Paleo and do Cathe workouts 6 days per week. As far as macros go I get about 130 grams protein per day, which is my approximate body weight, and around 50 grams carbs per day. I don't track my fat intake. Since the day after Christmas, I have been following the 21 day sugar detox so my carbs are just recently at that number. They weren't too much higher previously but I definitely ate more fruit than I am currently.

Natalie

Thanks for the reply. I eat 60-80 grams of carb on most days and I also do Cathe workouts (or similar) 6 days per week. I feel ok, but I had heard that too few carbs could burn out the adrenals when following lower carb lifestyles.

I just wanted to see what others were doing....

I guess as long as we feel OK, then it should be fine, right?

Yeah I would say you just have to base it on how you feel. Everyone is different. I am going to stick with my current plan as long as I don't start dragging in my workouts or am not seeing strength gains...

Natalie

Yeah. That sounds good to me also. I also like to throw in 1-2 higher carb days per week. Around 100-125 grams usually on HiiT days so that should help.

Thanks again!!!

:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.