Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Nutrition Forums > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition General discussion about diet, weight loss, nutrition and healthy eating.

Any MyFitnessPal users?

This is a discussion on Any MyFitnessPal users? within the Diet and Nutrition forums, part of the Nutrition Forums category;; Thanks, I found it and invited you to be a friend over there.... . Is there much activity from the ...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Cathlete

Thanks, I found it and invited you to be a friend over there..... Is there much activity from the Cathe group any more?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:15 AM
7badkitties's Profile Fields

I got it & accepted!! I joined the Cathe group over there but never knew how to participate. I probably should have sent friend invitations to each individual person I guess? Today is my free day so don't be too appalled if you view my diary!!! I do a free day every Sunday.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Cathlete

Hi,

Yes, that was the first 40 minutes of High Step Training. I couldn't do any more, I was exhausted!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:13 AM
7badkitties's Profile Fields

That's a tough one! Good for you for getting 40 in!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Cathlete

Hey girls!

Yep most of us are still there! And then some! Cathe is all the rage on MFP now! (or, at least with us! lol) Just look for the usernames mentioned in this thread and send an invite

~KiKi~
Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Gosh im there to. Put I dont get on much anymore. I should id love to b able to talk to more cathletes but I find its easier for me to keep up with calories by writing them on paper. Id like to stay on there if we can motivate each other. But how do u guys set ur calories i dont want it to count my exercise calories because it makes ig say I can eat more and I end up gaining. To lose I havd to eat 1200 and not count exercise calories. But I like tracking my wo and the cal burn, its motivating to see al my exercise. Am I making sense? So how do you guys have it set up?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneePruitt View Post
Gosh im there to. Put I dont get on much anymore. I should id love to b able to talk to more cathletes but I find its easier for me to keep up with calories by writing them on paper. Id like to stay on there if we can motivate each other. But how do u guys set ur calories i dont want it to count my exercise calories because it makes ig say I can eat more and I end up gaining. To lose I havd to eat 1200 and not count exercise calories. But I like tracking my wo and the cal burn, its motivating to see al my exercise. Am I making sense? So how do you guys have it set up?
Makes sense to me. I eat back my exercise cals though. If you were eating 1200 and not eating back cals then you may not have been eating enough (since you'd be netting under 1200). Less than 1200 usually isn't recommended

That being said...I think that most ladies that log but don't want to eat back cals, just enter "1 cal" for the amount burned, but still put the minutes they worked out. That way it doesn't spike their intake with every workout.

~KiKi~
Old 12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Humm thats an idea, I may do that.