Looking for Raw Food Lasagna Recipe

Travisli

Cathlete
I know there are other raw foodies on this site -- does someone have a really great lasagna recipe? My mother just spent 10 days at the Raw Food Institute and she said she had the most fabulous lasagna but she can't locate the recipe and now it's all I have on my mind. . . . HELP me please if you can :eek:

While I'm asking I also want a really great decadent raw dessert recipe if you have a favorite one, please share :) Chocolate is good . . . Thanks!

I don't have a specific recipe to share but I have made raw lasagna. It is labour intensive - wow - and I didn't reuse a lot of the special ingredients. it was delicious but the recipe yielded so much and there was no one but me to eat it. that said, if you try a recipe, see if you can cut it in half - maybe. I own a mandolin which helped in slicing vegetables.

One raw recipe I follow is using zucchini instead of pasta. I use a six dollar peeler that cuts the zucchini (once peeled) into strips that look like pasta. Then, I dump some raw pesto sauce on top et voila! c'est magnifique! even my kids like this one.

maybe look up a mock chicken salad recipe. it's easy and honest to goodness it's so tasty. it tastes just like chicken salad.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.