Worried about losing muscle gains and definition

lovebeingmom

Cathlete
I'm about to finish my first round of STS(3 month rotation). I have made AMAZING strides in my weight. I am benching 45 lbs and was doing 10 lbs dumbbells when I started. All my weights have gone up a ton and I LOVE lifting heavy. the transformation in my body is amazing too. I didn't eat clean the first two meso's but this 3rd meso I have totally cleaned up my diet and dropped 10 lbs and see such muscle definition.

I dont want to lose that

I would like to do the 6 month STS rotation since i'm loving STS but will doing meso 1 for two months at lighter weights take away all my gains?

I am going to reenter and redo the 1RM tests so all my weights will be heavier in meso 1, 2 and 3 but do you think its a good idea to do the 6 month rotation?

I still have about 10-15 lbs of fat I need to shed. i dont care if its replaced by muscle but i want the fat gone too

any ideas?

jaime

Loosing fat

Loosing fat:

* Clean Nutrition
* Cardio at least 4 times per week, Maximum 3 times intervals, long steady pace maximum twice.
* Metabolic workout once per week, to be accounted for both endurance and cardio
* if you are embarking on an another split program after STS, i suggest you try different split to avoid monotony. For example 4ds split.
* Both weight and cardio are crucial to loose body fat. Lift both heavy and light.

Change and plan your rotations well in advance on regular basis, stick to them and complete them.Depending on the goal, you will need to be patient. if the scale is not going down but your size is decreasing, do not panic. Sometime it take time for the scale to budge. Body composition (minimal body fat) is the first goal to achieve. More muscle you gain, stronger you get, better your metabolism get, more calories you burn.

Congratulation on both the weight loss and completing STS;)

Hope I have helped!

All the very best,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.