Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > STS Forum

STS Forum Please post all questions about our STS Strength Training series in this forum.

STS undulating rotation

This is a discussion on STS undulating rotation within the STS Forum forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; LOL! kris, that is exactly what i was gonna do. i don't even want to start all over again. with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Cathlete

LOL! kris, that is exactly what i was gonna do. i don't even want to start all over again. with 1 rm's , that is. i definitely want to do STS again.
cathy
Old 05-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Cathlete

hey squidlet! i am trying to figure all this out too. math is NOT my thing, so adding the 5% thing and all that si totally confusein. so, will someone spell it out for me too?
thanks,cathy
Old 05-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Cathlete

ok, so, mommapew, then when we print out workout cards for our next STS rotation, it will have updated our 1 rm's? is that what you're saying? thanks, cathy
Old 05-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Cathlete
MommaPew's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by drover View Post
ok, so, mommapew, then when we print out workout cards for our next STS rotation, it will have updated our 1 rm's? is that what you're saying? thanks, cathy

Yep. For any of the excercises that you update your 1rm through the Edit feature, the next time you print-out that card it'll show your 1rm and the weight amount at whatever % needed for that disc.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaPew View Post
In the WM, you can pull up your w/o card and edit the weight for an excercise. It allows you to enter the weight amount that you want to use for that excercise and it back calculates your 1RM.

I found it very handy for some of the excercises that I didn't do the 1RM on. Once I knew what weight I wanted to use I just entered that in under the edit column and it plucks in your 1RM so that it calculates your weight for the rest of the cycles. Really good feature.
Can you tell me where you pull up the w/o card that you can edit. I can only find the one to view and print. I will be doing the happy dance too once I get this figured out!!

Thanks so much!
Old 05-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Cathlete
christosz's Profile Fields

Send a message via MSN to christosz Send a message via Skype™ to christosz

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurabehney View Post
Can you tell me where you pull up the w/o card that you can edit. I can only find the one to view and print. I will be doing the happy dance too once I get this figured out!!

Thanks so much!
You need to go to your workout sheets through the calendar.

Calendar --> click on the specific day --> show details (on the right side) --> Edit Workout --> Edit (the little notepad icon).

From there it's all pretty easy. Just follow what the text says.

Chris.

YOU CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS.
BUT YOU CAN BLOODY WELL CHARGE IT.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christosz View Post
You need to go to your workout sheets through the calendar.

Calendar --> click on the specific day --> show details (on the right side) --> Edit Workout --> Edit (the little notepad icon).

From there it's all pretty easy. Just follow what the text says.

Chris.

Thanks so much, Chris. But another question. WHY do I only have an edit "clipboard" for two of the exercises? On my disk 36, It only shows the edit for the first two exercises.

Also, I entered my actual weights and reps for that disk and then pulled up the w/o card to view and it didn't change my 1 RM. Should it have?

Thanks again for your time in answering my many questions!!!
Laura
Old 05-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Cathlete
christosz's Profile Fields

Send a message via MSN to christosz Send a message via Skype™ to christosz

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurabehney View Post
Thanks so much, Chris. But another question. WHY do I only have an edit "clipboard" for two of the exercises? On my disk 36, It only shows the edit for the first two exercises.

Also, I entered my actual weights and reps for that disk and then pulled up the w/o card to view and it didn't change my 1 RM. Should it have?

Thanks again for your time in answering my many questions!!!
Laura
No problem Laura! Glad to help.

Disc 36 shows up on my browser with only two clipboard edit buttons, too... Maybe we should let SNM know about it in the WM thread.

I think that when I modified my 1RM using the edit button, I had the same issue. I closed WM and reopened it. See if it works for you. Otherwise, it is one more thing we need to let SNM know.

Chris.

YOU CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS.
BUT YOU CAN BLOODY WELL CHARGE IT.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:30 PM
CynamonKis's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to CynamonKis

This oldie but goodie rotation looks very interesting.....