STS rotation planning

lisacohen

Cathlete
When is everyone planning on starting their STS rotation?? Do we know when Cathe is going to start hers? I am watching Disc 2 and getting excited to get started. I had planned on Feb 9 but wanted to make sure that I'd have some company... and it would be fun to follow along with Cathe too!! With all those pushups I'm going to need some support - LOL!

I am thinking about taking some videos of before I start to post at YouTube and then posting video updates as I go along in the program. Anyone else going to try to do the same?

Hi Lisa,

We're in the same boat :) I watched Disc 3 and the Ab Circuit and am ready to get the show on the road. I am planning to start on Sun., Feb. 8th and I agree, those push ups are going to do me in:p!! I'm hoping to do before, during and after pics, but I'm not sure if I will share them yet...we'll see:eek:. I am still trying to finish my 1RMs so that's the only thing that will get me off schedule. Hopefully Cathe will post when she will be starting soon.

Oooh I haven't previewed the abs DVD yet. Glad to see that you will be starting around the same time. Will you be joining/starting a check-in in the challenges section or do you have a blog where you will posting updates?

I don't know if I want to post photos of the before either.... maybe at the end! LOL!

I will definitely be checking in...hopefully Cathe will have one by then. If not, maybe I'll start one;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.