sts rotation

tslop49

Cathlete
I am starting the sts program and I noticed that the leg day routine on meso 1 is the last rotation but is in between the upper body days on meso 2 and 3.Is there any reason that the leg program cant be placed in between the upper body days in meso 1? I realize the weight is less in meso1 but due to the number of reps I' m expecting some upper body soreness. Thanks

I just finished my first week of STS. I added in Cardio Leg Blast as a cardio/legs workout on Tuesday between Disc 1 and 3. I wasn't too much for me .. yet .. but I'll keep an eye on it going forward!

Thanks Crazysoccermom! I don't have any cardio workouts so I am going to invent something or check youtube. I think I will do the leg disk Wed and disk 2 Friday doing abs and cardio Tues and Thurs. Us Old guys HATE cardio!!!

same here

I did the same thing - I did disk 1, 3, then 2. My upper body was too sore to do the #2 a few days after #1. I think it's whatever you feel comfortable with and what fits your schedule. :)

In the STS program, you can complete the discs in any order that fits your schedule, as long as you as don't do the two upper body discs on consecutive days. As mentioned, I inserted Cardio Leg Blast, Lower Body Blast, etc. in between Discs 1 and 2 and finished off the week with Disc 3. For Meso 1, I did Disc 1 on Mondays, cardio Leg Blast (or similar) on Tuesdays, a cardio-only workout on Wednesdays, Disc 2 on Thursdays, and Disc 3 on Fridays. It's such a great program, I hope you enjoy it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.