STS purchase?

ldlee

If I know I will not be able to follow this program exactly, would it still benefit me to purchase it. I only work out on average every other day and am in no way close to being in the shape the people in the video are. I am trying to save my muscle since I am close to 50. I probably don't even have all the equipment I need for STS. Will this be a waste of my money. I have all of her other strength training DVDs.

I bought STS when it first came out. I am 60 now and doing it for the 6th time. Right now I w/o 5 days a week rotating STS and Ultimate Yogi. I think it is the best purchase I have made. I have gotten 2 injuries doing some of Cathe's other dvd's so I now stick with STS. I think all of her strength training dvd's are different. STS is by far my favorite and I have them all. I think if you have all of her strength training dvd's then you probably have enough to do STS. Just make sure you do your 1rm's before you start and only print out 1 w/o sheet at a time so you can update your weights in the w/o manager as you go. I am in no way close to the shape Cathe and crew are in either but I have seen good muscle development using this program.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.