STS/Cardio Rotation

Fembot40

Cathlete
Loving this rotation. My question is, how important are the rest weeks between Meso's? We'll be on vacation two weeks before the rotation finishes. Would it be better to work through the rest weeks, or interrupt Meso 3 on the last week? The only activity I plan to do on vacation is walking, so I fear the last 4 discs will be pretty tough to return to. The other dilemma is we should be returning to nicer weather and cycle season, so I'd like to be completed with STS so there won't be overtraining issues. Any suggestion?

I'm a firm believer in the rest weeks, but then again I lift extremely heavy, and am prone to injury :(

But that being said, what if you just shaved a day or so off of each rest week to give you a few more days toward the end? Or if you're still in an earlier Meso (like M1), maybe push a couple workouts a little closer together to free up some space (like doing chest/leg day one after the other a couple of weeks?)

Thanks Kikster, I like the idea of pushing the days closer together in Meso 1. I'll try tweaking the calendar. : )

You're welcome ;) I had to do the same thing this go 'round. It's nice when you know ahead of time vs having to stop a week short when you're almost done :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.