Starting STS Monday Feb 13th

missyt

Cathlete
I will be starting STS on Monday for the first time, is there anyone out there that will also be starting? If so, let me know and we can do it together. thanks:)

missyt said:
I will be starting STS on Monday for the first time, is there anyone out there that will also be starting? If so, let me know and we can do it together. thanks:)

Hi missyt, I just started Monday the 6th, so I'm not that far ahead of you. There's a whole group of us keeping one another company (and accountable;)) under the thread 'STS First Time' and we're all at various stages of STS, some veterans. Feel free to join us there! Warning: the thread is very long!:D. We have a blast chatting with one another, and it's so fun to read! Good luck with STS! You'll love it!

Thanks Bettypcw. I will join you guys.

Thanks Again, and I look forward to chatting with you. :D

Missyt come on over and join us at "STS First Time". There are about 10 of us. Everyone is at a different stage in STS. We would love to have you join us.

Jean

Wow there's quite a few people doing STS! I'm on disc 15! I decided to skip legs for Meso 2 and use LIS instead since I'm training for half marathon.

Thats awesome! I have been doing 5k's for some time now. I hope that one day I can think about training for a half marathon.

They actually have one in my town every October, but I dont think I am ready for one yet.:(

Maybe one day!!!:p

Good luck!!!

Just started last week myself - I'll have to pop over to the other thread. I'm on my second attempt - I made it half-way through Meso 2 last time before an injury interrupted me. I forgot how much I love this series.

Can I join? I finished up Meso 1, last week was my rest week, and today did STS Meso 2, disc 13, Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. :)

I bought STS Meso's 1, 2, and 3 last year, but broke my wrist (not in any way related to STS) and had to rehab it...So, now, I"m thrilled to finally do the program! :eek:

It's a whole different feel to the workout than Meso 1. With Meso 1, I felt pretty spent with the lower weights, high reps, and short rest periods, but in a good way. Today seemed more like classic weight lifting and well, hypertrophy, just as advertised. I always wonder how the people in the video can lift through the sets and finish without these horrible grimaces on their faces...they must train themselves to smile through the pain. :cool:

Zippity---thats' funny. I too have wondered how they can smile all the way through.

Sure you can join---the more the merrier. It is so nice to chat with people with the same interests. I am doing disc#4 today. This is my first time through the program and am loving it!!!

We also chat on the STS first time thread.

:D

Zippity come on over and join us at "Sts first time". There are about 10 of us doing STS. We are all at different stages so come on over.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.