question about starting Meso 2

ms71069

Cathlete
I'm due to start Meso 2 this week and was just wondering what to expect as far as the leg workouts go. I had fantastic results with Meso 1 following the 6-month rotation. My legs are looking the best they EVER have...so much so that I'm tempted to do Meso 1 again!

Do you think Meso 2 will just keep helping to lean them out?

Really??? I'm glad to hear that!
I'm just loving what Meso 1 has done for my upper thigh/butt area. After all these years of doing Cathe, the eight weeks of M1 has moved what nothing else has been able to budge! I actually am seeing a tremendous difference!!!:D

i'm almost done meso 2 and just last night i was standing at my son's highchair and my DH said "wow your butt is looking awesome!" -- that was all i needed to hear to know that meso 2 is working :)

Last edited:
my schedule this week has been crazy running around with my kids...I haven't started M2 yet and I'm dying to start!!!

I completed STS 3 weeks ago and Meso 2 leg workouts are by far my favorite in this series. My rear end lifted noticably and I finally lost the subborn cellulite on my thighs. My 22 year old son even noticed the difference!!

I started another round of STS 2 weeks ago and just did 2 weeks of Meso 1 and will start the full Meso 2 on Saturday. I am looking forward to the tri sets for legs, they work like no other!!!

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.