Partners in Ab Circuits?

janiejoey

Cathlete
What if you are only one with no partner? Can you still do the exercises by yourself? There must be a version for a single routine. Yes?

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

It looks to me, like they included the partner workout almost as an extra nice to have.

Edited to add: But I don't believe it was intended for a single user. Maybe SNM will offer better insight.

Last edited:
What if you are only one with no partner? Can you still do the exercises by yourself? There must be a version for a single routine. Yes?

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Ab Circuits contains two medicine ball routines. The first is designed to be done by individuals, while the second does requires a partner. Of the seven ab routines only the Medicine Ball Partner training requires two people, so there are plenty of ab routines for an individual to choose from.

Partner Med Ball was a bonus workout

Just wanting to add to what Chris mentioned....

The medicine ball workout was originally just supposed to be one workout for individual use. While we still have that there for you, I decided to add a bonus partner workout since I do this workout here in the gym and get great results with it. Btw, if you have a partner and find yourself really getting into this workout, feel free to gradually add more reps to each exercise for an additional BONUS BURN :eek:

Ab Circuits contains two medicine ball routines. The first is designed to be done by individuals, while the second does requires a partner. Of the seven ab routines only the Medicine Ball Partner training requires two people, so there are plenty of ab routines for an individual to choose from.

I am looking forward to the ab workout with a partner. My husband and I NEVER workout together of which I am glad but the med ball ab one I am looking forward to trying with him. Great idea and I thank you for it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.