New here-1RM

akmar

Hi. I just got STS and am a bit overwhelmed by all of it but right now just trying to get thru the 1RM. Am I trying to do as many reps as I can at the same pace as Cathe in the demo video or as many as I can with good form-even if the last few are super slow b/c muscles are tired?
Thanks so much for any help.

I am not sure it is right, but all I did was lift what I thought I can for that exercise, for as many reps as I could. I only used the videos if I didn't know what the move was. But for most I just watched a few seconds of the video and let's say it says biceps curl I grabbed 12 pound dumb bells and I lifted as many as I could with good form then if it was 12 pounds I did 12 good reps that is what I recorded then I move on to the next exercise on that disk. Like next disk I am doing is disk 4 most of those are already done but some are not tonight I will look at what I need to do and test it then print it out for when I am going to do the disk I do the disk 1-3 then 4-8 and I don't do it all at once myself because I did creating and some are in there saved it goes on to sts. I hope I didn't confuse u. But It isn't to complicated once you start doing it. Pretty cool actually when u print the page out it gives u your 60% for u! Love it. I just started myself and I run on non wright days. I hope to lean out some! I am way to round lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.