missed a day- what to do?

Saturn

Cathlete
Hi. I missed one day of Week 2 Meso 2 (I was supposed to do Legs yesterday). I am going to do STS today instead but want to do the Back/Bis workout instead, and do Legs on Friday. Would that hurt anything?

No problem. You can switch the order you do the workouts, just leave at least a day between the upper body workouts. Cathe even mentions that somewhere.

Thanks! I might do the Legs anyway... I am so indecisive. The Legs workouts always have a bit of a dread factor for me, but I crave the upper body work. I did Shoulders, Chest and Tris on Sunday... so we'll see what I end up with today. Thanks for your help. Some people do Legs and an UB workout in one day... might be overkill for me.

I dread leg workouts too. I typically did it in the middle when Cathe scheduled it since I was more sure to get it done. The final upper body workout then turned out to be my reward at the end of the week for finishing legs. :cool:

Enjoy no matter what you decide. ;)

Thanks Ffte! I did Legs and Med Ball Abs from Ab Circuits. I also wanted to get the Legs workout out of the way! There is something so grueling about those Leg workouts! However, they are great and they are making me stronger! I hope you are seeing results from them too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.