Meso Q

Saturn

Cathlete
If I am looking for leaning out and lots of muscle definition, would you suggest I skip Meso 3 ? I am in Week 3 of Meso 2, and I am not sure that Meso 3 is going to give me the results I seek. If I skip Meso 3, I could do an undulating rotation between Meso 1 and Meso 2, or use a variety of Cathe strength dvds. Please, your advice and suggestions! I would really appreciate it. I need to hear what Meso 3 really does.

No, don't skip it -- I think meso 3 is where you honestly might start to see that definition really come out.

-Beth

I suggest doing 2 weeks of Meso 3, and seeing how your results are. Two weeks seems to me a good time frame to see if it would be beneficial to continue, or best to go back to the other mesos. The added strength gained in Meso 3 can help improve results with the other mesos, so I wouldn't recommend skipping it completely (unless you are seeing the results you want with Mesos 1 and 2 and don't want to bump those results up).

i would definitely not skip meso 3. heavy weights, short sets = muscles!!! meso 3 are your heaviest weights! 90% 1rm..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.