Meso 1 legs on Youtube?

jonahnah

Cathlete
Just wondering when you'd be able to post the first Mesocycle 1 Legs/lower body workout. I'm particularly interested in the LB clips. TIA!

Meso #1 Legs

This will probably be our next YouTube video, but right now we're having to spend all of our time on trying to keep up with music composers and chaptering the 41 DVDs. This leaves very little time for anything else at this moment. In about one more week things should slow down enough that we will have time to resume editing and posting the YouTube video clips.

The music for the Legs video in meso #1 is done, but NFL Films has not outputted it to DVD yet and until this is done we can't edit and upload it for YouTube. I've actually been working all day today on the chaptering and proofing of these 4 DVDs and should finish late tonight or tomorrow.

We look forward to showing you the "leg" video clips as I really do feel they are Cathe's best lower body workouts she has ever done. In the beginning I use to feel that meso #1 legs were the best lower body workouts in the STS series, but I now think STS meso #2 Legs with their unique giant sets are even better. Cathe spent a lot of time on the STS lower body workouts making sure that every exercise was something you could do at home and still really feel. I don't know if the video clips will paint an accurate picture of these workouts, but we look forward to hearing everyones opinions once you receive STS.

Okay, now back to chaptering the DVDs....

My bottle of calamine lotion is empty and I’ve been itching to see the video clips of the STS lower body legs for weeks. Looking forward to seeing them. Thanks for the update!

Dianne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.