Looking for Advice

Annie973

I posted this thread in the Video and DVD Questions forum but I am posting here as well hoping to get some more advice. I got money for my birthday and am not sure how to spend it. Right now I have the Body Blast Series, B&G, Drill Max and I pre ordered STS Cardio. I am torn over purchasing STS or for about the same amount of money I can get the Hardcore Series AND Intensity Series. I can't make up my mind as to which would be the better purchase. My gut feeling is I will have more options getting Hardcore and Intensity but everyone seems to really love STS plus I pre ordered STS cardio.....I am 7 months pregnant with twins right now so in a few months I am going to want to shed the weight and get back into shape ASAP. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Should I mess you up and suggest the opposite of what I said in the other forum? :p I tease, I tease...

I say honor your gut feeling with the security of knowing that you really can't go wrong with any of Cathe's workouts. Besides, whatever you don't buy now will be waiting for you later if you find yourself looking for more.

I forgot to congratulate you on your pregnancy! <3 May you have an easy delivery and healthy, happy babies. :)

My thoughts, for whatever they are worth... :) First of all, congratulations! Secondly, I have both of those series and STS. My opinion is that STS is so well made and innovative and it is also nicely laid out as is but you can do great things with it too by mixing it up. You are going to be *slightly* overwhelmed with twins and it will be refreshing for you to be able to take the next DVD out and just do it without having to think about it. Two series would be a lot to deal with and figure out what to do and when. I saw great results with STS. I'm glad to have the other series, don't get me wrong, but my vote is for STS. You can always watch ebay and pick up the other DVDs here and there. If you are careful, you will not get burned by copies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.