Help-View and Print Workout Card

orangenet

Cathlete
I asked this in the Workout Manager Support forum but thought I would post here.

When I click view and print for a workout card I get all but the last several exercises. And I can not print anything. I am not computer smart but it is as if it is stuck and will not finish diplaying the information.

Is this a problem on my part with my computer?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Annette

After clicking the "Save and Print" button you will be taken to a screen that will show part of your workout card. You will not be able to see the entire card, so that is normal. All you have to do then is click on the print button you see below in the picture with the blue arrow pointing to it. We also have a video tutorial that goes through all of the steps and will show you how to do this on the Workout manager. This will not work for an older browser like IE 6.0, so make sure you are using IE 7.0 or firefox or safari.

print.jpg

SNM Videos

Thank you so much for relpying so quickly. With my age sometimes things are so darn invisible.

Thanks for the input about the tutorial- I will look into it but if it is video then it will not work with my slower than molassas dial up. One day I hope to live in an area where technology has caught up.

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.