Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > STS Forum

STS Forum Please post all questions about our STS Strength Training series in this forum.

Help! Re-doing One Rep Max

This is a discussion on Help! Re-doing One Rep Max within the STS Forum forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I would like to re-take my one rep max counts for STS. I know how to change them on the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Cathlete
Cosmo Mom's Profile Fields

Question Help! Re-doing One Rep Max

I would like to re-take my one rep max counts for STS. I know how to change them on the workout card. I just want to know what is the best way so I can just reprint all STS workouts with the new weight selections.

If I just go in to the STS One-Rep Test and re-test for all of them, will they automatically update on the STS workout cards even though I've tweaked the individual card on occasion?

Thanks for help with this "project"!!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Cathlete

Every time you tweak your card it saves it. So, just re enter your new weight selections and I am quite sure it will reset all future cards.
I highly reccomend not printing them all at once. I was constantly tweaking my cards so I printed them one at a time.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Cathlete

Thanks for your reply. I know it saves it to the card, but will tweaking the rep,for example, if it is STS #5 exercise chest flys, will it help to refigure 1RM for other chest fly exercises in other dvds, or should I reset it in the master 1RM area.

I want the 1RM to be refigured like I did at the beginning so I don't know if that has to be done in the master area of the 1RM or if it picks it up and will adjust the other dvds going forward.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Cathlete

Hi Cheryl. I just played around with my 1 rm's and yes it does change all of your w/o cards. Just playing around I went to the 1rm screen. I chose bicep curls and put in 100 lbs for 8 reps. It said my 1rm is 124.2 . Then I went to my w/o card for disc 1 and it said for bicep curls I should do 75 lbs for 21 reps. Then I went to my w/o card for disc 36 and it said I should do 104 lbs for 8 reps. I hope this is what you are wanting to know.

Jean
Old 12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Cathlete

Thank you. I see in the card that you have two options, you can just put in the weight you used, or do the 1RM and re-calculate it. Doing the first way, doesn't override and recalculate, obviously!

Now I have something to do over the new year's weekend!