Fitness by Cathe Line Update

gmans2798

HI,
I thought I remembered reading that the Fitness by Cathe line was supposed to be released today, I was wondering if you had a list of retail locations and etailer list yet available? I am in the Indianapolis area and I'm hoping the line will be available here!! I can't wait to get some of the new equipment!! Also do we have a possible ship date yet for the STS?

Thanks!!!

Actually, Information about Cathe's Fitness Line is supposed to be given to the Road Trippers today...and it was. We were provided with a booklet of all the items; we also got a listing of the stores that will carry the line. I believe the line won't actually be available for a few more weeks.

Cathy

Thanks Cathy!

hope your enjoying yourself...That's got to be an experience...

What a beautiful wedding picture. I was just married a few months ago! Congradulations....

Can someone plesase give the rest of us the info???

I am glad RT's got the info but what about the rest of us, I would really like to have that info also!! Can someone please give it to us!!

Thank-you

maybe I'm wrong but

I thought Cathe (or Chris) said after it was released at the RT it would be posted to the blog in the evening. Wishful thinking? I hope not.

HI,
I thought I remembered reading that the Fitness by Cathe line was supposed to be released today, I was wondering if you had a list of retail locations and etailer list yet available? I am in the Indianapolis area and I'm hoping the line will be available here!! I can't wait to get some of the new equipment!! Also do we have a possible ship date yet for the STS?

Thanks!!!

Sorry to take so long to post, but the 2008 Road Trip is keeping us pretty busy right now. We announced yesterday that the following stores and etailers will be carrying the Fitness by Cathe line:

City Sports
Olympia Sports
Academy Sports
Paragon Sports
Big 5 Sporting Goods
Walmart.com
Scheels
Dunhams
Meijers
Sport Chalet

Can you tell us WHEN they will be available at the retailers? Also - will all retailers carry the entire line (including pull-up bar)?

Thanks!

When will the line be available in stores & online?

Does anybody know WHEN the Cathe line will be available, can't wait to get it??

It is my understanding that the Fitness By Cathe line will NOT be sold in wal-mart stores, just walmart.com and SNM and Altus reps said that the wal-mart.com page will not be available until september. I believe City Sports may have the products in house as early as NOW -- you may want to call your local store.

All the new equipment is AWESOME!!

Katie is correct. Walmart.COM will carry the line, not the brick & mortar store. HOWEVER, we were also told that you can order from walmart.com and choose "ship to store" so you can then pick it up.

Gayle

Hmmmm...I don't have any of the other stores local here in PA. Sounds like I'm going to have to wait for wallmart.com unless any of the others sell them online as well. grrrr...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.