editing 1RM

Tracy Sheehy

Is there an easy way to edit a 1RM, without going to the 1RM page and entering the weight and reps and hitting caluclate. Is there away to just go in and put a number in for your 1RM value?

I edit my 1RM through the Workout Manager/Calendar

You can do it two ways:

If you always download an STS rotation into your Calendar, then go to that day's workout on the Calendar and hit enter.

Look to the far right in the box where it reads "show chapters" "show details".

Enter "show details"
Then enter "edit workout"

That particular STS workout sheet pops up and that's where you can input your notes and details.

Find the the exercise you want to edit your weight on. Use your cursor and find the picture of the *calculator* and that will bring up 1RM asking if you want to re-calculate and you will hit YES.

When the box shows up next, insert the weight you want to use, then hit "calculate" and the future 1RM is done for every future workout. You don't have to worry about how many reps or what workout you are doing. But you have to remember to SAVE. Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit SAVE.

Now if you don't download STS rotations, go to your Calendar and pick a day, any day... and look to the right again and select the button "add workout".

This takes you to the "Select Workout" page and pull down the little arrow and select the STS Workout, then pull down the arrow again to the disc number you want. Enter and it will bring up the workout sheet and again you can edit the 1RM same as above.

Don't forget to SAVE.

I know it reads complicated, but it gets really easy after a while, and if I can do, oh wow....seriously....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.