disk 17, squat wide stance, standing

pace1987

Cathlete
I notice this on the workout card which I was going to do a test for it but then I went play the disk and this workout is not there. Is this an error on the card? TIA:)

I'm so glad that you found what you were looking for. Keep on Keeping on with the STS dvd's. Before you know it you'll be a pillar of strength and definition!

KEEP ON KEPPIN ON!

Hi Barb, what's up? Are you enjoying Cathe's New STS? Sounds like the ab workout is a killer> But I can't wait to do it myself. I have a jelly belly or as Micheal puts its "Love Handles"! and I need to get rid of them asap. They drive me crazy. I losing my big butt = butt not my jelly belly. Help! I did an 11 minute ab workout today. Maybe I'll do it again. It's from Slim in 6. It's just a bonus tape. So 22 minutes should be sufficient for one day. Do you think? How long is the Cathe's ab workout? Don't say an hour, I'll die. W/B

Flabby Abby

Hi Barbara, what's up? What dvd are you doing today? Butt and Legs or upper body or the Ab workout gain? I can't wait to have a nice tone flat tummy! I just have to keep watching what I eat and keep up doing my crunches..Lots of crunches! well I'll talk to ya later. After your workout of course. You go for it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.