Blog: Can you delete old blogs? i.e. 4DS...

SteppingFool

Cathlete
SNM,

I think the blog is getting waaaaay too big. Can you separate the old blog from the new blog? You still have the 4 Day Split blog with the STS blog (from Aug 2006). I don't think anybody is checking at the 4 Day Split blog anymore... well, not daily, or even monthly. May be put it in a different location -- still accesible, but not loading down the system...

Thanks.

they don't need to delete or separte them into different blogs... they just need to adjust their settings so that 2 years worth of posts aren't showing up on the first page! it will offer archived and a "next" page button.... with just a couple of changes to the settings!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

All you need to do is click on the archives link on the left of the Blog if you only want more recent pictures to show. We prefer to have all Bolg files to show by default.

I LOVE seeing the old pics from the 06 Series. That's about the time I started posting on the forums. Lots of good memories.

Thank You All.

I think if you access the "STS Blog" from the left side of the Home Page under the STS announcements it's a lot faster.

Deb

>they don't need to delete or separte them into different
>blogs... they just need to adjust their settings so that 2
>years worth of posts aren't showing up on the first page! it
>will offer archived and a "next" page button.... with just a
>couple of changes to the settings!
>
>
>-------------
>cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional
>10-15 calories burned!
>
That would definitely make it more user friendly! People could still easily see and find older pictures.

Angela

>I LOVE seeing the old pics from the 06 Series. That's about
>the time I started posting on the forums. Lots of good
>memories.
>
>Thank You All.
>
>
>

oh they'd all still be there with the setting adjustments... just much more user friendly (with only the newest posts or workout on the main page... the rest very easily accessed with just a click of the mouse! and i totally understand wanting to have the old posts on the site and readily available!

lainie's page is a good example! she has just the newest posts on the entrance/home page... then you access the older posts by using the archives! so her main page loads up nice and fast (as do the other pages cuz they are shorter with less material! ubt everything is still there for everyone to be able to access at will!

http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>All you need to do is click on the archives link on the left
>of the Blog if you only want more recent pictures to show. We
>prefer to have all Bolg files to show by default.

but by the time the archive links show up.... you've already waited for the whole page to load... at least on my computers.... the left column is the last to load :(

-------------

>but by the time the archive links show up.... you've already
>waited for the whole page to load... at least on my
>computers.... the left column is the last to load :(
>

Same here, at least on my home computer.

oh yikes! and you have dial-up! :( :( :(

-------------

Is there any user setting that will permantantly let me view by just the month?

The whole thing loads before I can click just the month I want. It just takes forever.

It's sooooooo aggravating!

Namita

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.