barbell question for STS

phurley

Hi everyone! I am a regular lurker here, but don't ever post anything until today. I need your help....I have a friend who's seriously considering STS and is also shopping for barbells. I've told her that Troy Lite is the best. She and I have been searching on the internet all day, and every site that usually carries the Troy Lite is sold out (including Fitness 1st), and is backordered until the end of March. My questions for you educated ladies are these:
*Does anyone know where in the world I might find a Troy Lite barbell?
*or, do any of you know another reliable brand of barbells and where to find them?

Thank you so much, in advance.... Pam:)

I purchased mine from Dunham's Sports. It's a 12 pound bar with 100 pounds of weights and I paid around $70 for it. It's made by Cap. I does not have the quick release collars but I've never found that to be an issue and I've done 2 rounds of STS.

I ordered a set form Fitness 1st right before Christmas. The website didn't say they were on back order. Then a week later it said they were on backorder until March. I sent them an email and they said they were supposed to be in in January but they don't know when they will be in. You could call or email them. They seem pretty nice. I am very dissapointed about mine but what are you goona do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.