37 vs 41 Discs?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

When I pre-ordered, I believe it said there were 37 discs(36 + the Abs Disc). Now it says 41. I don't know if this is because once filmed it took more discs or if something else has been added. For those that ordered before the change, do we automatically get all 41 or is there something else we need to do to add the additional discs to our order? I don't want to miss out on even one minute of the program, LOL.

Patiently waiting (well maybe not patiently, more like checking the blog, biting lip, crossing fingers etc)

Jean

Jean - I think they said in another post (can't find it either) that it just ended up being 41 disks in the end. They said it was going to be 37 before they started filming but they ended up with 41. So that's what we'll be getting. ;)

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

When I pre-ordered, I believe it said there were 37 discs(36 + the Abs Disc). Now it says 41. I don't know if this is because once filmed it took more discs or if something else has been added. For those that ordered before the change, do we automatically get all 41 or is there something else we need to do to add the additional discs to our order? I don't want to miss out on even one minute of the program, LOL.

Patiently waiting (well maybe not patiently, more like checking the blog, biting lip, crossing fingers etc)

Jean

There have always been 41 discs in the STS program. Sometimes we refer to the discs in STS as 37 discs plus 4 Bonus Leg workouts and other times were refer to the STS program simply as 41 discs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.