Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments

Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments Welcome to the Cathe Road Trip Forum. Please post all comments and questions about the Cathe Road Trip here. Our road trip coordinators (Kathy S., DebbieH., and Lorrayne) and Cathe dot Com staff will post updates and information about the road trip in this forum.

ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda

This is a discussion on ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda within the Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Cathlete
TarHeelMom's Profile Fields

Default Hey everybody from the Coordinators!

Hi everyone! We just wanted to stop by to say hi and to assure all of you that your comments and questions about the schedule for RT 2009 are being seen and heard. We haven’t written back to you previously because we just don’t have anything new to share with you at this point.

Even though she’s pulled in a hundred directions every day, Cathe’s a very hands-on “Captain of the RT ship.” She asks that our whole RT team help her stay fully abreast of every issue that arises in the planning process, and that we help her make sure she has every scrap of information pertinent to making decisions about those issues. Then she invests a whole lot of time methodically thinking through every detail of RT matters large and small -- always with her guests in mind. This is, simply, Cathe’s decision-making style, and she plans a RT weekend for us with the same meticulous care that she employs producing the workout DVD’s and other products we all love. That’s why a Cathe Road Trip weekend feels like you’re a guest at a wedding where the bride’s mom has thought of every single thing.

So we promise you that we’ll make certain Cathe has each one of your RT 2009 comments and requests and questions in front of her, and we know from experience that she’ll carefully review and ponder all of them.

For the moment, however, please try to be patient, folks. Cathe’s slammed to the mat right now with some business deadlines. (Really, her schedule is flat-out intimidating — most of us would crumple under the weight of it within days and we have no clue how she does it.) But we know from experience that she will manage somehow to give the RT her laser focus again as quickly as she can.

And cross our hearts, the minute we have more information about RT plans, you’ll hear it from us here on the RT Forum.

Thanks, everybody, and big hugs to you all!

Kathy, Debbie & Lorrayne
Your Cathe RT Coordinators
Old 03-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Cathlete
worseenemy's Profile Fields

Smile I vote for die hard on sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene_hajj View Post
Haha glad I am not the only insane one here!! Maybe we can petition for an optional Sunday morning class for us die hards!! I'd love adding just one more workout before we all gorge on food and head home!!
Yes, Please let us have as much as we can about Cathe's workout.. I'm in Sunday workout sounds good,I'm coming from California to workout with Cathe....
Let me tell you that last year I was dead tired for a while...but who cares what we did one year ago,we can do it this year too....
Like Cathe said what we did to one side,we do to the other side(or something like that) anyways you get me ah...
Old 05-28-2009, 07:38 PM
rohrfamily's Profile Fields

Default too late for me???

I JUST heard about this today....I was so excited!!! I am new to Cathe and have loved beginning STS.
My husband wanted to give this trip to me for my birthday, but as we attempted to register....we kept hitting a 'dead end'...then we realized that the list must be full...
Is is too late, or is there still hope to attend..perhaps there's a waiting list...?

in Christ~susan
Old 05-28-2009, 07:52 PM
DeCathelete
chefkate's Profile Fields

What a sweet hubby you have!
Unfortunately the RT is sold out. The waiting list is likely too long at this point for you to get in.
Disappointment like this definetly deserves a new Cathe DVD!
Hope you get to go next year!

And Happy Birthday!
Old 05-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Catheite
jthornton202264's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene_hajj View Post
LOVE the changes!! Though I am such a die hard, I still want a Sunday AM class AND the Friday night class!! Can't we toss in a die hard class for us freaks of nature?! ;-)
I'm with you Jolene!!! I would love that Sunday morning workout. Since I live so far away, I like to get as many workouts with Cathe as possible!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Cathlete
JodelleFitzh20's Profile Fields

I'm game for whatever...if Cathe says jump, I say "How high!" But maybe we kill two birds with one stone, by coming to the gym Sunday morning, and then immediately leaving on foot and running/jogging all in one big "Cathlete" group to the restaurant for brunch?!! That wouldn't stop traffic would it? ha!!!!

www.getfitwithjodelle.com
Old 06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Cathlete
crazystepr's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by exer_cited View Post
A spin class on Sunday morning is an awesome idea!!
As much as I'd love Cathe to teach a spin class on Sunday morning, I doubt her gym has 105 spin bikes....

I'm a little bummed there won't be a Sunday class (especially since Cathe's not teaching on Friday morning) but I guess I can just go use the gym in the a.m. myself. And I LOOOOVE the idea of all of us doing Drillmax to a tv monitor!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:28 PM

Smile Flight Arrangements

Hello, This is my first roadtrip and would like to know what time the event is over, so I know what time to book my returning flight on Sunday.

Thanks
ACG
Old 07-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Cathlete
lorrayne's Profile Fields

I would book a return flight for anything later than 1:30. Our brunch is scheduled to end at 11:00 and this should allow you enough time to get to your gate in time for boarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardenettig View Post
Hello, This is my first roadtrip and would like to know what time the event is over, so I know what time to book my returning flight on Sunday.

Thanks
ACG