Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments

Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments Welcome to the Cathe Road Trip Forum. Please post all comments and questions about the Cathe Road Trip here. Our road trip coordinators (Kathy S., DebbieH., and Lorrayne) and Cathe dot Com staff will post updates and information about the road trip in this forum.

ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda

This is a discussion on ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda within the Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; Count me in as another one who really wants a Sunday a.m. class before we hit the road (and the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 05:20 AM
Cathlete
jonahnah's Profile Fields

Count me in as another one who really wants a Sunday a.m. class before we hit the road (and the waffles! )

I like the Friday night class idea too--I guess I just want it all!

If Sunday a.m. class is too much demand on Cathe, I'd be okay w/ that just being a scheduled "use the gym" time for RTers. They do have some awesome equipment there after all.

Thanks for looking for new ways to add to the RT experience, coordinators!!

Independent Team Beachbody Coach
See my profile for info.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:19 AM
Cathlete
L Sass's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to L Sass

[quote=jonahnah;1847038]Count me in as another one who really wants a Sunday a.m. class before we hit the road (and the waffles! ) If Sunday a.m. class is too much demand on Cathe, I'd be okay w/ that just being a scheduled "use the gym" time for RTers.[/quote]

HEY -- Maybe you all could just wheel in a monitor and a DVD player and plug in Drill Max for us??? Please??? (OK - count me in as one of the weirdos who doesn't care about being tired (esp after I'll have done that Sat p.m. stretch to relax me out!) even in the face of a long drive home. I LOVE that Sunday a.m. workout! HA!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Cathlete
banslug's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to banslug

Jonahnah-I actually said to Lorrie (LSass right above here) yesterday that IF IF IF they kept this change and did NOT do the Sunday morning class, I was "going to the gym to workout anyway" (my exact words).

I really would like them to reconsider this change.

Gayle

p.s. besides, there were a few folks who simply skipped the Sunday morning workout to opt for more sleep. No biggie.
p.p.s. MELISSA....yes, it WAS Jolene's idea, wasn't it?!?! HA

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Old 03-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Cathlete
cb1924's Profile Fields

I agree...One last workout with Cathe before the RT ends. Maybe you can move it from 7am to 8am? Unless there isn't enough time to do it that late, but everybody always has the option to go or not. I think this class should be IMAX in nature. yoo hoo!!!! That will get us there!!!!

chrissy
Old 03-19-2009, 07:43 AM
Cathlete
jolene_hajj's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to jolene_hajj
Default Haha yes it was my idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banslug View Post
Jonahnah-I actually said to Lorrie (LSass right above here) yesterday that IF IF IF they kept this change and did NOT do the Sunday morning class, I was "going to the gym to workout anyway" (my exact words).

I really would like them to reconsider this change.

Gayle

p.s. besides, there were a few folks who simply skipped the Sunday morning workout to opt for more sleep. No biggie.
p.p.s. MELISSA....yes, it WAS Jolene's idea, wasn't it?!?! HA
Haha I love it - yes it was my idea...let's go with it! hey, if they don't add anything for Sunday, if it's too much for Cathe/crew we could just all meet up at the gym (us diehards) and work out in the gym?? Who's with me??

~"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."

~~
I blog...about life, moving on, the world around me: http://tbdetermined.wordpress.com
Old 03-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Cathlete

I'm totally with my sister on this one, we have got to convince them to add just oneeeee more workout for us! Sunday morning would be great, even if it was an optional small group...do you think she'd even stray from her usual routine and do something like a spin class for us?? Now THAT I would love, Jolene and I are addicted to spin and I would love to have Cathe kick our butts spin-style, I'm sure it would be utterly painful. And then I surely won't feel guilty for enjoying the diner breakfast afterwards!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Cathlete
jolene_hajj's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to jolene_hajj

Now there's an idea...spin would be an awesome way to end our crazy workout weekend We should see if there is anything scheduled on Sunday AM in terms of spin classes!!

~"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."

~~
I blog...about life, moving on, the world around me: http://tbdetermined.wordpress.com
Old 03-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Cathlete
Ly10up's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene_hajj View Post
Haha I love it - yes it was my idea...let's go with it! hey, if they don't add anything for Sunday, if it's too much for Cathe/crew we could just all meet up at the gym (us diehards) and work out in the gym?? Who's with me??

Count me in...One last RT beating would do this body good.

The big monitor and Drill max would be a hoot.

Ride. That's right...RRRiiiddddee.

What doesn't kill me had better start running.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Cathlete
THARTMAN's Profile Fields

Yes yes yes love the changes!!! Sounds great...can't wait
Tracy
Old 03-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Cathlete
exer_cited's Profile Fields

A spin class on Sunday morning is an awesome idea!!

The big monitor/DrillMax idea is pretty good too!

Melissa