Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments

Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments Welcome to the Cathe Road Trip Forum. Please post all comments and questions about the Cathe Road Trip here. Our road trip coordinators (Kathy S., DebbieH., and Lorrayne) and Cathe dot Com staff will post updates and information about the road trip in this forum.

ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda

This is a discussion on ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda within the Cathe Road Trip Info, Updates and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; Originally Posted by jolene_hajj LOVE the changes!! Though I am such a die hard, I still want a Sunday AM ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Cathlete
exer_cited's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene_hajj View Post
LOVE the changes!! Though I am such a die hard, I still want a Sunday AM class AND the Friday night class!! Can't we toss in a die hard class for us freaks of nature?! ;-)
I like the way you think, Jolene!!!!

Melissa
Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 PM
DeCathelete
buffettgirl's Profile Fields

LOL Jolene! I kind of agree. I like the idea of starting out with a workout, but I'm not sure I like the idea of no workout on Sunday.

But, it's all good!

JMHO, but I'd prefer Cathe not do her Step class Friday night. This is the highlight workout for me, and I'd hate to have it behind me so quickly.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Cathlete
jodijodi's Profile Fields

Sounds good to me! Thanks Kathy!

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

--A.A. Milne

Old 03-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Catheite
jthornton202264's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene_hajj View Post
LOVE the changes!! Though I am such a die hard, I still want a Sunday AM class AND the Friday night class!! Can't we toss in a die hard class for us freaks of nature?! ;-)
I was at the last two roadtrips -- I'm with you Jolene -- I love the changes (i.e. the Friday night class!!). I would also love a class Sunday morning! I'm traveling from Texas and always want to get as many Cathe workouts in as possible in the timeframe we're there (which is way to short, unfortunately!). But I'm happy not matter what!!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Cathlete
jolene_hajj's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to jolene_hajj

Haha glad I am not the only insane one here!! Maybe we can petition for an optional Sunday morning class for us die hards!! I'd love adding just one more workout before we all gorge on food and head home!!

~"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."

~~
I blog...about life, moving on, the world around me: http://tbdetermined.wordpress.com
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Cathlete
banslug's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to banslug

I have to agree with Jolene and the rest on this one. I'm quite disappointed by the change for Sunday morning. Part of the fun WAS staying up late Saturday night with all my friends (new and old) and then the early morning workout. Die hard, freak, CRAZY....call us what you will, but we LOVE it!

HEY! One of US can teach it (but don't look at ME!)! LOL

Gayle

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Old 03-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Cathlete
exer_cited's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by banslug View Post
HEY! One of US can teach it (but don't look at ME!)! LOL
I vote for Jolene. After all, it was her idea!!!!

Melissa
Old 03-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Cathlete
pugw's Profile Fields

Sounds great! I'll probably need my rest Sunday morning. But I'm game if they do offer a class. I'd be too afraid I'd miss out on something if I didn't go.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Cathlete

Thank you for the great update. I love the idea of having that stretch class on Saturday. Thanks, also, to all of the previous RTers who made that suggestion!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Cathlete
llp's Profile Fields

I'm a diehard too, and would LOVE another class on Sunday morning, especially since Cathe won't be teaching the Friday morning class either...
Maybe if enough of us want the class, and voice it here, maybe they might change the schedule and make a Sunday morning diehard class!! (hint, hint & wishful thinking). That would be so great!